Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
Roasted Baby Potatoes
Posted on May 23, 2011
Delicious way to cook new baby potatoes. Easy recipe, perfect side dish to meat or just served along a fresh salad.
1 hr 20 mins
- Makes about 3-4 servings
- 2 pounds new baby potatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Ground garlic
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Green onion to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Scrub the potatoes and place in boiling water for 10 minutes, leaving their skin on. In a small bowl, whisk the oil with garlic and paprika.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle press them carefully using a potato masher. Toss them with oil mixture, sprinkle salt and pepper, and place them in a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until they are golden and crispy outside. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve warm along a fresh salad.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:251, Fat:13.7 g, Saturated Fat:1.9 g, Carbohydrates:28.2 g, Fiber:5.7 g, Protein:5.8 g, Cholesterol:0 mg, Calories from Fat 124, Sodium 23 mg, Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 7%, Vitamin C 43%, Iron 41%, Nutrition Grade A-, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.