This No-Bake White Chocolate Tiramisu Cheesecake is a great summer dessert, with an amazing flavor and texture. Everybody loves Tiramisu and this dessert is a great twist to the classic. It is an eggless no-bake Tiramisu cake that looks and tastes amazing.
The cake consists of a coffee ladyfinger crumb crust, a creamy Mascarpone white chocolate filling, a layer of coffee and a Marsala wine-dipped ladyfinger insert.
How to make No-Bake White Chocolate Tiramisu Cheesecake
To prepare this cheesecake, you first need to make a ladyfinger and coffee crust for the bottom. Using a processor, turn ladyfingers into crumbs and mix with melted butter and coffee powder. Press the mixture at the bottom of the pan.
For the rich white chocolate and Mascarpone filling, you simply need to melt some white chocolate with cream and let it cool. Mix it with Mascarpone and cream cheese and a good amount of whipping cream. It is a true delight.
Assemble the cake by spreading one-third of the Mascarpone filling over the crust. Add a delightful layer of ladyfingers that are dipped into a coffee and Marsala wine mixture. Add another third of Mascarpone white chocolate filling and pipe the remaining cream over the top. Before serving, dust with cocoa powder for an amazing look and flavor.
Other Tiramisu Cakes you may like to try
If you like Tiramisu flavor you can also try the Classic Tiramisu recipe, that won’t ever disappoint. This amazing Tiramisu Layer Cake is also a great idea for an anniversary cake. You can go further with this flavor and make this Tiramisu Ice Cream. If you don’t have too much time you should try this 1 Minute Microwave Tiramisu Mug Cake.
Hope you will try this amazing No-Bake White Chocolate Tiramisu Cheesecake and enjoy it as much as we did.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake
Chocolate Mocha Crepe Cake
No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Mocha Cake
No-Bake White Chocolate Tiramisu Cheesecake
- 20 ladyfingers (about 180g)
- 1/2 cup (100g) butter , melted
- 1 tsp (1g) instant coffee
White Chocolate Mascarpone Filling
- 7 oz (200g) white chocolate , small pieces
- 4 tbsp (60g) whipping cream
- 9 oz (250g) Mascarpone cheese , room temperature
- 9 oz (250g) cream cheese , room temperature
- 1/4 cup (30g) powdered sugar
- 2 tsp (10g) vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cup (320g) whipping cream (35% fat) , chilled
For Coffee Dipped Ladyfinger Layer
- 7 fl. oz. (200ml) espresso coffee , room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Marsala wine
- 8 ladyfingers
Prepare the crust.
- Line the sides of a round 8 inch (20 cm) cake ring or springform pan with an acetate sheet.
- Place the ladyfingers into the bowl of a food processor and crush until crumbs form. Add melted butter and instant coffee powder and mix until evenly moistened.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan using the back of a spoon. Refrigerate until the filling is prepared.
Prepare the white chocolate Mascarpone filling.
- Place white chocolate and the 4 tbsp of cream into a heatproof bowl and place over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese with Mascarpone cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Mix in melted chocolate.
- Add whipping cream and mix until stiff peaks form.
Assemble the cake.
- Spread about one third of Mascarpone mixture over the crust.
- In a medium bowl combine the cooled espresso with Marsala wine.
- Dip the ladyfingers into the coffee mixture and lay them out in a single layer on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread another third of the Mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers and smooth the top.
- Transfer the remaining Mascarpone mixture into a piping bag fitted with a plain tip.
- Pipe the mixture on top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Dust with cocoa powder before serving. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
This looks like a very easy to make and tasty Tiramisu. I will definetly try it this summer.
Thank you Ella.
Hi Ella, what brand white choc and cocoa powder did you use? Can’t wait to try ☺️
I like to use Dutch processed cocoa powder and good quality white chocolate like the one from Callebaut.
Can I freeze the Tiramisu?
Sure.. it is freezer friendly 🙂