This Baked Brie in Puff Pastry is one of the easiest and most delicious appetizers you can prepare for the holiday season or any other party. Not only it looks great but it tastes awesome too and is best served with crackers or toasted bread slices.
This Baked Brie is the kind of appetizer that can be easily made in advance. You can fold the cheese in puff pastry, refrigerate and bake only when guests arrive.
You can make many variations to this appetizer, add different jams or brown sugar, honey, different nuts or dried fruits, and herbs if you like, and make the Baked Brie in Puff Pastry according to your tastes.
I hope you will try this amazing Baked Brie in Puff Pastry as it is so so good. If you do, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram. I would love to see how it worked out for you.
If you are in search of more festive appetizers you may also like these Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Goat Cheese and Candied Bacon. This Skillet Sweet Potato Bread with Pecan Cranberry Cheese Dip is also one of the most impressive dishes you can prepare for holiday gatherings. You may also like this Christmas Wreath which is very beautiful and flavorful.
Tomato Basil Tart
Garlic Cheese Bombs
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
Makes about 8 servings
- 1/4 cup (70g) apricot jam
- 1/3 cup (60g) dried cranberries/raisins
- 1/4 cup (25g) toasted pecans or walnuts or almonds , chopped
- 1 sheet (9 oz - 275g) puff pastry , thawed
- 2 (4 oz-125g) Brie cheese rounds
- 1 egg , beaten
- Heat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a small bowl combine apricot jam with toasted nuts and cranberries.
- Unfold the pastry sheet and divide in two. Cut off the corners of each piece.
- Spoon the apricot jam mixture in the center of each piece of dough. Top with the 2 pieces of Brie cheese.
- Brush the edge of the dough with beaten egg. Fold the pastry up over the cheese to cover.
- Place seam-side down onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Use the leftover pastry scraps to cut shapes to decorate. Brush with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with crackers or toasted bread.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.