This No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for those who want to indulge in something sweet without having to spend hours in the kitchen. This mouth-watering dessert combines the rich and creamy flavor of white chocolate with the crunchy goodness of Oreos to create a dessert that is simply irresistible.
This delightful dessert is perfect for any occasion and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Whether you’re hosting a party or simply craving something sweet, this cheesecake is the perfect solution.
The best part about this cheesecake is that it is so easy to prepare, even if you’re not an experienced baker. The recipe comes together in no time, making it a perfect choice for busy days when you want to whip up a delicious dessert without spending too much time in the kitchen.
To make this cheesecake even more decadent, it’s decorated with more Oreos, some whipped cream, cookie crumbs, and white chocolate shards. The contrast of the white chocolate and the dark cookie crumbs is not only visually appealing but also adds an extra layer of texture and flavor to the dessert.
Another great thing about this cheesecake is that it doesn’t require any gelatin to set. Instead, white chocolate is used to help the cake firm up, making it a great option for those who are not comfortable working with gelatin.
How to make No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
First, to prepare the crust, take the Oreo cookies and crush them until they form fine crumbs. Add the melted butter to the cookie crumbs and mix thoroughly until the mixture is evenly moistened.
Using the back of a spoon, firmly press the mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch (20 cm) springform pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
To make the cream cheese filling, begin by placing the white chocolate and 4 tablespoons of cream in a heatproof bowl. Allow the chocolate to melt slowly over bain-marie at low heat. Once melted, let it cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla until it becomes smooth and creamy. Then, incorporate the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture.
Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese and white chocolate mixture. Be careful not to overmix. Add in approximately 10 broken Oreo cookies and fold them into the mixture.
Pour the cream cheese filling over the crust in the prepared pan.
Cover the pan and refrigerate the cheesecake for a minimum of 4-6 hours, or preferably overnight, to allow it to set and develop its flavors.
Before serving, you can decorate the cheesecake as desired. Consider using whipped cream, Oreo cookies, Oreo cookie crumbs, and white chocolate shards to enhance its appearance.
Overall, this No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake is a dessert that everybody loves and is by far a kids’ favorite. It’s rich, flavorful, and easy to make, making it a must-try recipe for anyone who loves cheesecake or Oreos. So go ahead, give it a try, and enjoy! If you do, make sure to tag me on Instagram, would love to see how it turns out for you.
Other cheesecake recipes you may like to try
If you like Twix Bars and you like salted caramel you should try this No-Bake Twix Cheesecake. A crispy biscuit crust, a caramel cream cheese filling, and chopped Twix bars, topped with salted caramel and chocolate ganache. It is one of the most decadent desserts I have ever made.
This No-Bake White Chocolate Tiramisu Cheesecake is a great summer dessert, with an amazing flavor and texture. Everybody loves Tiramisu and this dessert is a great twist to the classic. It is an eggless no-bake Tiramisu cake that looks and tastes amazing.
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake features a homemade large chocolate chip cookie crust topped with a silky white chocolate and cream cheese filling and topped with chocolate ganache. It is delicious and definitely a crowd pleasure.
No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- 9 oz (250g) oreo cookies
- 6 tbsp (80g) butter , melted
Oreo Cream Cheese Filling
- 7 oz (200g) white chocolate , small pieces
- 4 tbsp (60g) whipping cream
- 1 ¼ pound (550g) cream cheese , room temperature
- 2 tbsp (16g) powdered sugar
- 2 tsp (10g) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (240g) whipping cream (35% fat) , chilled
- 10 Oreo cookies (120g)
- Oreo cookies original and mini
- whipped cream
- Oreo crumbs
- White chocolate shards
- Prepare the crust. Line the sides of a round 8 inch (20 cm) springform pan with acetate sheet and line the bottom of the pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Place the oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and crush until crumbs form. Add melted butter and mix until evenly moistened.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan using the back of a spoon. Refrigerate until the filling is prepared.
- Prepare the filling. Place white chocolate and the 4 tbsp of cream into a heatproof bowl and place over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Mix in melted chocolate.
- In another bowl mix whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the white chocolate and cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in about 10 broken oreo cookies. Don’t overmix.
- Pour the cream cheese filling over the crust.
- Cover and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4-6 hours or better overnight.
- Before serving, decorate the cake with whipped cream, Oreo cookies, Oreo cookie crumbs and white chocolate shards if desired. Enjoy!