These White Chocolate Strawberry Lemon Cookies are a delicious and unique twist on the classic cookie recipe. These cookies feature a soft and chewy texture, with bursts of sweet strawberry and tangy lemon flavors throughout. The addition of creamy white chocolate adds a rich and decadent element to this already delightful treat.
How to make White Chocolate Strawberry Lemon Cookies
To make these cookies, mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, cornstarch and salt together in a bowl. Mix sugar and lemon zest in a large bowl until fragrant. Combine egg and flavorless vegetable oil with the mixture. Incorporate vanilla extract and lemon juice, then mix until everything is incorporated.
Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, resulting in a smooth and creamy dough. Fold white chocolate chips and chopped fresh strawberries into the dough.
The best part? Unlike many cookie recipes, this dough does not require chilling, so you can bake the cookies as soon as the batter is ready!
Scoop the dough into small balls and place on a lined baking sheet. Sprinkle granulated sugar on top of each. Bake the cookies in a preheated oven until slightly golden on the edges and puffed up. The resulting cookies are soft and chewy, with a slightly crispy exterior and a burst of flavor in every bite.
These white chocolate strawberry lemon cookies are the perfect way to celebrate the arrival of spring and the start of strawberry season. They can be enjoyed at any occasion, whether it’s for an afternoon tea or a dessert after dinner. These cookies are a delightful treat on their own or paired with a tall glass of cold milk for the ultimate indulgence. With their unique flavor combination and irresistible texture, these cookies are sure to become a new favorite among cookie lovers everywhere.
I encourage you to give this delicious strawberry and lemon cookie recipe a try! It’s quick, easy, and doesn’t require any chilling time. Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram when you make them – I would love to see your creations and hear your thoughts on this recipe!
Other similar strawberry recipes you may like to try
These Strawberry Lemon Thumbprint Cookies are a sweet and tangy combination of fresh strawberries and zesty lemon, nestled in a soft cookie base. These cookies are perfect for a quick snack or a sweet treat with your afternoon tea.
These Strawberry Cardamom Linzer Cookies are a delightful twist on the classic Linzer cookie, featuring a rich and buttery cookie filled with sweet strawberry jam. These cookies are perfect for sharing with friends and family or as a thoughtful gift for any occasion.
Also, I highly recommend making these easy recipe for Strawberry Scones during the strawberry season. They are a classic breakfast pastry with a sweet and fruity twist. Made with fresh strawberries and a light and flaky pastry, these scones are perfect for a lazy weekend brunch or a midday snack.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Butterless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
White Chocolate Strawberry Lemon Cookies
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp (3g) baking powder
- 2 tsp (6g) cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 3/4 cup (150g) sugar
- lemon zest from a lemon
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (170g) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (150g) fresh strawberries , chopped
- 3.5 oz (100g) white chocolate chips/chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar with lemon zest until fragrant. Add the egg and oil and mix to combine. Add the vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix again until incorporated.
- Gradually incorporate the flour mixture and fold in chocolate chips or chunks and the chopped strawberries. Don't overmix.
- Using an ice cream scoop, take equal portions of dough and place them on the prepared baking sheets, 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart.
- Sprinkle each with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden on the edges.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets until the cookies are firm enough to remove, probably another 5 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.