No bake cheesecakes are one of the best desserts you can prepare during the summer. Pairing them with seasonal fruits makes them so refreshing and flavorful that everybody will adore and ask for more. This No-Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake is simply heavenly.
Bursting with blueberry jam and lemon flavor this cheesecake is totally irresistible. The texture of the cheesecake is very well balanced, creamy filling, crunchy crust with sweet fresh ripe blueberries on top.
If you don’t like Oreo crust you can easily substitute with a graham cracker or digestive biscuit crust or if you feel in the mood of baking you can even consider a brownie instead. Don’t forget to add lemon zest in the crust as well. I am sure you will love this No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake as much as we did. Enjoy!
No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
Raspberry Almond Ice Cream Cake
No Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
- 10 oz (300g) blueberries
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
- 7 oz (200g) oreo cookies
- 4 tbsp (60g) butter , melted
- Lemon zest of 1 lemon
White Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling
- 7 oz (200g) white chocolate , small pieces
- 4 tbsp (60g) whipping cream
- 1 ¼ pound (550g) cream cheese , room temperature
- 1/4 cup (30g) powdered sugar
- Lemon zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (240g) whipping cream (35% fat) , chilled
- 1/2 tbsp (5g) gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp (30ml) cold water
- fresh blueberries , optional
- Prepare the blueberry jam. In a small saucepan add blueberries, sugar and lemon juice and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until thickens. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down until ready to use.
- Prepare the crust. Line the sides of a round 8 inch (20 cm) springform pan with acetate sheet and line the bottom of the pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Place the oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and crush until crumbs form. Add melted butter and lemon zest and mix until evenly moistened.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan using the back of a spoon. Refrigerate until the filling is prepared.
- Prepare the filling. Place white chocolate and the 4 tbsp of cream into a heatproof bowl and place over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar, lemon zest and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Mix in melted chocolate.
- Dissolve gelatin over low heat, pour over the cream cheese mixture and mix to combine.
- In another bowl mix whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the white chocolate and cream cheese mixture.
- Spread 1/3 of the filling over the prepared crust. Add spoons of blueberry jam (about half) over the surface. Use a skewer, toothpick or knife to create swirls. Gently spread another third of cream cheese filling. Add spoons of jam and create swirls. Finally spread the remaining cream cheese filling and smooth the top using an offset spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4-6 hours or better overnight.
- Before serving, decorate the cake with fresh blueberries. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
Hi mam i tried this recipe and fell in love with this im soooo glad this turned out great. I thank you for this recipe. I just subscribed your channel keep up the great job
Can I exclude white chocolate, and add more powder sugar instead? I don’t like white chocolate.
How does one get it on to a serving plate and off of the bottom of the spring form pan?
I usually like to line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and very carefully, using two knives for instance.. I am lifting the cake, remove the parchment paper and transfer it to the serving plate.
Can the blueberry jam be made with frozen blueberries?
Sure, either fresh or frozen are as good here.