Peaches are one of my favorite summer fruits and I love to use them in various dessert recipes like this Peach Cake, Peach and Chocolate Pavlova, Peach Galette or refreshing summer drinks like this Peach Lemonade. These Peach Crumble Muffins are simply amazing.
They are soft and moist inside, full of peach pieces, with crispy crumble on top, by far one of the best treats you can get alongside your morning coffee. The brown sugar and cinnamon crumble on top brings a lot of flavor and goes absolutely wonderful with the peaches.
These crumble muffins are great with any other fruits, like blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or apples, so you are able to enjoy them all year round with seasonal fruits. Enjoy!
Apple Crisp Pancakes
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
Peach Crumble Muffins
- 1 pound (450g) , about 3 peaches
- 1/2 cup (100g) packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (85g) all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup 60g) butter , melted
- 1 tsp (3g) cinnamon
- 1 stick (110g) butter , room temperature
- 2/3 cup (135g) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (80g) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1 tsp (6g) baking soda
- 1 tsp (4g) baking powder
- 1 ¾ cups (220g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (2g) salt
- 1/2 tsp (1g) cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C) and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Prepare the crumble topping: In a bowl, combine sugar with flour and cinnamon. Add melted butter and stir with a fork to combine. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix flour with salt, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar until creamy, light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, vanilla extract, sour cream, milk and mix to combine. Add flour mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Incorporate peaches with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon batter evenly among liners, up to the top. Add a tablespoon of crumble on top of each muffin.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
Hi .Thanks for this beautiful and yummmmyy recipe <3
Buna! Am facut aseara briosele cu branza si au iesit incredibil de bune si pufoase! Deasupra nu le-am mai pus branza, ci niste ierburi de Provance, avand astfel o aroma foarte subtila! Dar…aluatul s-a lipit de hartie! Am vazut in filmul de prezentare pentru briosele cu piersici, ca ai folosit doua garnituri de hartie!! Acest fapt rezolva problema? Multumesc mult!
E normal ca aluatul sa se lipeasca de hartie. A doua garnitura de hartie e folosita pentru o prezentare mai buna.
These are the best muffins I’ve EVER HAD. I made them 5 years ago and my family still remembers them and how amazing they were. I couldn’t remember the YouTube channel name (home cooking adventure) and I finally found it again!!! Gonna make them this week, SUPER EXCITED
I am so happy Madi for finding us again 🙂 Hope you will try many other recipes from my blog and channel 🙂