Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Homemade Bread - 4 Ingredient Bread
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie
- Tortilla de Patatas - Spanish Omelette - Tortilla Española
- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
Roasted Baby Potatoes
Posted on May 23, 2011
Watch the video for this recipe:
Here is a delicious way on how to make roasted baby potatoes. Easy recipe, perfect side dish to meat or just served alongside a fresh salad.
- Makes about 3-4 servings
- 2 pounds new baby potatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Ground garlic
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Green onion to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Scrub the potatoes and place in boiling water for 10 minutes, leaving their skin on. In a small bowl, whisk the oil with garlic and paprika.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle press them carefully using a potato masher. Toss them with oil mixture, sprinkle salt and pepper, and place them in a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until they are golden and crispy outside. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve warm along a fresh salad.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:251, Fat:13.7 g, Saturated Fat:1.9 g, Carbohydrates:28.2 g, Fiber:5.7 g, Protein:5.8 g, Cholesterol:0 mg, Calories from Fat 124, Sodium 23 mg, Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 7%, Vitamin C 43%, Iron 41%, Nutrition Grade A-, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.