This healthy and refreshing grape summer dessert looks like ice cream but there is only one healthy ingredient involved: grapes. Grapes are frozen overnight and processed next day until gets an ice cream consistency. It is that easy.
The taste of this frozen grape dessert is amazing. You have to try it as your friends will be impressed.
Grape Summer Dessert
- 1 pound black seedless grapes
- black grapes and walnuts to garnish (optional)
- Wash the grapes, remove them from the cluster, pat dry with a clean dishtowel, put them in a reclosable zipper bag and freeze them overnight.
- Place the frozen grapes in a food processor and start processing until the mixture get smooth like the ice cream texture. From time to time you need to stop the food processor to scrape it down.
- When it has the right texture scoop them into serving bowls, garnish with fresh grapes and walnuts before serving. Serve immediately.