The recipe for this Easy Strawberry Ice Cream recipe is quick and is absolutely mouthwatering. There is nothing better on hot summer days, than an flavorful homemade ice cream and this one is definitely one of them.
Strawberries are one of the best fruits to use in various desserts, smoothies, ice creams as they don’t have a hard skin or seeds. Not to mention that they have an amazing flavor that really beats almost any of the most tempting desserts ever.
Easy Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup (100 ml) whipping cream
- 1 ½ cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Wash strawberries, drain well, pat dry with a clean dishtowel and remove leaves. Put them into a large bowl and start mashing them using a fork or an egg beater.
- Whip the cream on medium speed. Add sugar and vanilla extract and continue mixing until soft peaks form.
- Add mashed strawberries and continue mixing until well blended. Pour in an airtight container and freeze for about 3-4 hours before serving. If it is too hard let it stand for about 10 minutes in refrigerator before serving.