- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
Watch the video for this recipe:
This is the best brownie recipe I have made so far, rich and delicious with a crunchy top and soft interior. The best part is when you feel the melted chopped chocolate...just DIVINE.
I have tried various recipes but were either too dry or missed the chocolate flavor. This recipe has it all. Fudgy, chocolaty and super delicious. Easy to prepare, takes no more than 15 minutes and it's ready for baking. The hard part is to let it cool before serving.
Everybody is delighted by these double chocolate brownies every time I make them. Give them a try and you will see why.
- Makes about 9 servings
- 3/4 cup (90 g) dark chocolate (55%-70%), for melting
- 3/4 cup (90 g) dark chocolate ((55%-70%)), chopped
- 3/4 cup (170 g) butter
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (95g) flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Butter the sides and bottom of a 8x8 inch (20 X 20 cm) baking pan. Line the pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a medium bowl, over bain-marie, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Add espresso powder. Remove the pan from heat but keep the bowl over the water and stir in the sugar, then remove the bowl from the pan.
- Incorporate the eggs one at a time into the mixture and whisk until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract then add the flour, salt, cocoa powder and stir well. Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 30-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs sticking to it.
- Let the brownies cool completely, then carefully lift the parchment out of the baking pan. Cut into squares and serve.