- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
- Spinach and Shiitake Mushroom Stuffing
Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberries are one of the best fruits to use in various desserts, smoothies, ice creams as they don't have a hard skin or seeds. Not to mention that they have an amazing flavor that really beats almost any of the most tempting desserts ever.
This recipe is easy and quick and turns into a mouthwatering strawberry ice cream. Nothing better for a hot summer day.
- Makes 3-4 servings
- 1/2 cup (100 ml) whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Wash strawberries, drain well, pat dry with a clean dishtowel and remove leaves. Put them into a large bowl and start mashing them using a fork or an egg beater.
- Whip the cream on medium speed. Add sugar and vanilla extract and continue mixing until soft peaks form.
- Add mashed strawberries and continue mixing until well blended. Pour in an airtight container and freeze for about 3-4 hours before serving. If it is too hard let it stand for about 10 minutes in refrigerator before serving.