No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
Watch the video for this recipe:
This No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake is a delightful dessert that everybody loves and by far a kids favorite. The cake is rich and flavorful, with an oreo cookie crust topped with a smooth white chocolate and cream cheese filling enriched with Oreo cookie bites. The cake is decorated with more oreos, some whipped cream, cookie crumbs and white chocolate shards.
The recipe is very easy and quick to prepare as it comes together in no minute. Even if it is a no-bake dessert, there is no need for gelatin because white chocolate is used instead to help set the cake. Hope you will try this out and enjoy as much as we did!
- Makes about 10-12 servings
- 9 oz (250g) oreo cookies
- 6 tbsp (80g) butter, melted
- Oreo Cream Cheese Filling
- 7 oz (200g) white chocolate, small pieces
- 4 tbsp (60g) whipping cream
- 1 1/4 pound (550g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp (16g) powdered sugar
- 2 tsp (10g) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (240g) whipping cream (35% fat), chilled
- 10 Oreo cookies (120g)
- For decorating
- Oreo cookies original and mini
- whipped cream
- Oreo crumbs
- White chocolate shards
- Prepare the crust. Line the sides of a round 8 inch (20 cm) springform pan with acetate sheet and line the bottom of the pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Place the oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and crush until crumbs form. Add melted butter and mix until evenly moistened.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan using the back of a spoon. Refrigerate until the filling is prepared.
- Prepare the filling. Place white chocolate and the 4 tbsp of cream into a heatproof bowl and place over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Mix in melted chocolate.
- In another bowl mix whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the white chocolate and cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in about 10 broken oreo cookies. Don’t overmix.
- Pour the cream cheese filling over the crust.
- Cover and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4-6 hours or better overnight.
- Before serving, decorate the cake with whipped cream, Oreo cookies, Oreo cookie crumbs and white chocolate shards if desired. Enjoy!