This No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Pie is a delightful treat, easy to prepare but bursting with incredible flavors. This dessert consists of an Oreo cookie crust, followed by a layer of luscious raspberry sauce, with a vivid red hue that brings a burst of sweet and tart. Next comes a creamy chocolate and cream cheese filling. This filling is smooth and rich, creating a delightful contrast to the crispy crust.
Each bite is a mix of chocolate, tangy raspberries, and creamy goodness that will make you ask for more. And the best part? You don’t even need to turn on the oven to enjoy this delightful treat!
How to make no-bake chocolate raspberry pie
The recipes is easy and quick to prepare. First, grease an 8-inch (20cm) pie or tart pan with butter.
How to prepare the raspberry sauce
Take a small saucepan and combine raspberries, sugar, lemon juice, and cornstarch. Heat over medium-high, stirring constantly, until it comes to a boil. Allow it to simmer for 5-10 minutes until thickens. Remove from heat and let it cool down.
How to prepare the Oreo cookie crust
To prepare the crust, use a food processor to crush Oreo cookies into crumbs. Mix in melted butter until the mixture is well combined. Press this mixture firmly into the bottom and sides of the pan using a spoon and your fingers where needed. Place the pan in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to set.
Spread the raspberry sauce evenly over the chilled crust and then place the pan in the freezer while you work on the chocolate filling.
How to prepare the chocolate cream cheese filling
Take semisweet chocolate and ¼ cup (60g) cream in a heatproof bowl. Melt them over simmering water, then let the mixture cool to room temperature. In a separate large bowl, make the cream cheese filling by mixing cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract, combining well. Incorporate the melted chocolate, and then add whipping cream, continuing to mix until stiff peaks form.
Assemble the chocolate raspberry pie
Pour the chocolate cream cheese filling over the raspberry layer. Smooth the top gently. Place the pie in the refrigerator to set for approximately 4-6 hours, or leave it overnight.
When you’re ready to serve, decorate the pie with fresh raspberries, chocolate mini rocks, and a dusting of powdered sugar.
The No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Pie is a decadent dessert, a symphony of flavors, textures, and colors coming together in perfect harmony. It is the kind of dessert perfect for any occasion. Hope you wil try it out and enjoy this delightful treat! If you do, don’t forget to share the photos with me on Instagram.
Other raspberry desserts you may like to try
This No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Pie is a heavenly dessert that combines the sweetness of white chocolate with the tanginess of fresh raspberries.
These Raspberry Chocolate Cups are rich, creamy and chocolaty, the hardened chocolate shell pairing so well with the raspberry creamy mousse. The fresh raspberries on top really enhance the flavors and bring a wonderful texture which makes these cups a memorable decadent dessert.
This Flourless Chocolate Raspberry Meringue Cake is a delightful dessert perfect for any occasion. This cake brings together the goodness of chocolate, the zing of raspberries, and the satisfying crunch of baked meringue.
For more raspberry desserts check our full collection of Raspberry Recipes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Domes
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Raspberry Coconut Mousse Cake
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake
Raspberry Yogurt Bars
Raspberry Almond Ice Cream Cake
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake
Brownie Raspberry Cheesecake
White Chocolate Raspberry Crepe Cake
Raspberry Macarons – Italian Meringue
Raspberry Vanilla Cake
Pistachio Raspberry Mini Eclairs
No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
No-Bake Strawberry Pie
Easy Key Lime Pie
No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Pie
Oreo Cookie Crust
- 7 oz (200g) Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup (60g) butter , melted
Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling
- 4 oz (120g) semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup (60g) whipping cream
- 9 oz (250g) cream cheese , room temperature
- 3 tbsp (24g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (80g) whipping cream (35% fat) , chilled
- 5 oz (150g) raspberries , fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp (30g) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15g) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (6g) cornstarch
- fresh raspberries
- powdered sugar , for dusting
- mini chocolate rocks
- Grease with butter a 8-inch (20cm) pie or tart pan.
Prepare the raspberry sauce.
- In a small saucepan add raspberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Simmer for about 5-10 minutes or until thickens. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down until ready to use.
Prepare the crust.
- Place the Oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor. Blend until crumbs form. Add melted butter and process until completely combined.
- Press the mixture with the back of the spoon and your fingers where necessary, into the bottom and edges of the pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Spread the raspberry sauce over the crust. Freeze until you prepare the chocolate filling.
Prepare the chocolate cream cheese filling.
- Place semisweet chocolate and ¼ cup (60g) cream into a heatproof bowl and place over a pan with simmering water. Melt over low heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Mix in the melted chocolate. Add whipping cream and continue mixing until stiff peaks form.
Assemble the pie.
- Cover the raspberry sauce with the chocolate cream cheese filling. Smooth the top.
- Refrigerate the pie to set for about 4-6 hours or even overnight.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries, chocolate mini rocks and dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy!