These Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are a tasty side dish that takes Brussels sprouts to a whole new level. We start with fresh Brussels sprouts, giving them a perfect crunch by roasting with butter, garlic and Parmesan.
The generous coating of Parmesan cheese adds a deliciously nutty flavor, making each bite an unforgettable treat. The roasting process brings out the best in these sprout, crispy edges and a hint of sweetness that’ll have you hooked.
Whether you’re pairing them with a main course or enjoying them as a guilt-free snack, these Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are a simple yet gourmet delight perfect for any occasion.
Get ready to rediscover Brussels sprouts and enjoy this healthy dish that’s simple irresistible.
How to make roasted Parmesan Brussels sprouts
Begin by preheating your oven to 400°F (200°C). Melt the butter, pouring it onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, ensuring an even spread. Now, sprinkle Parmesan cheese generously over the buttered surface. Sprinkle the cheese with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Arrange the Brussels sprouts halves, cut side down, over the Parmesan and butter on the baking sheet. Slide the sheet into the preheated oven and let them roast for 15-20 minutes, until the Brussels sprouts achieve a delightful tenderness, and the Parmesan layer crisps up to a golden-brown perfection.
Allow them to cool for 5 minutes before gently lifting the Brussels sprouts off the baking sheet. Separate the Brussels sprouts and transfer to a serving plate. Your flavorful, crispy, and tender Parmesan Brussels sprouts are ready to be served.
Hope you will try these amazing Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts as I am sure will be a treat that everybody will ask for more. If you do, make sure to share the photos with me on Instagram. Enjoy!
Other side dishes you may like to try
Savor the perfect blend of savory and sweet with our Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pine Nuts, a great side dish for holidays.
These Crispy Sliced Roasted Potatoes are one of the best-roasted potatoes you can ever make. Potatoes never looked more beautiful than this and they taste as good as they look.
These Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Goat Cheese and Candied Bacon are the perfect side dish for any occasion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Mashed Potato Casserole
Parmesan Potato Stacks
Honey Roasted Carrots
The Best Roasted Potatoes
Roasted Baby Potatoes
Basic Mashed Potatoes
25 Best Potato Recipes
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
Crispy Onion Rings
Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
Parmesan Crisps with Marinara Sauce
Macaroni and Cheese
Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound (500g) Brussels sprouts , trimmed and cut in half
- 3 tbsp (40g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (50g) Parmesan cheese , grated
- garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Melt butter and pour it onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese all over the butter.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place Brussels sprouts halves cut side down over the Parmesan and butter.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until the Brussels sprouts are tender and the Parmesan is crisp and golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the baking sheet.
- Gently separate the Brussels sprouts before serving.