Sometimes we like to spoil ourselves with some little sweet delicacies. This White Coconut Fudge is one of them, we totally love it and we usually make it for holidays but makes a perfect treat all year round. This fudge consists of delicious caramelized coconut combined with white chocolate bars, a real delight for everybody who try it out.
As it can be cut is smaller bars, this white coconut fudge can make a great choice for holiday homemade gifts.
White Pistachio Cranberry Fudge
Easy Chocolate Fudge with Sweetened Condensed Milk
White Coconut Fudge
Caramelized Coconut Flakes
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 2/3 cup (50 g) coconut flakes
- 9 oz (250 g) powdered milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup (50 g)coconut flakes
- 1 stick (110g) butter
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 2 oz (60g) hazelnuts, optional
- To caramelize coconut flakes, heat a medium frying pan at low heat.Add sugar and water, and melt completely. Add coconut flakes, stir continuously to prevent burning until golden brown. Remove from heat and transfer it to a bowl.
- To prepare milk mixture, bring water and sugar to a boil. Let it boil for 10 minutes then add butter. Bring to boil and then remove from heat. Add milk powder, hazelnuts and coconut flakes (both caramelized and simple ones) and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a greased tray. Let it cool completely at room temperature.
- To serve cut it into small bars and sprinkle with chocolate topping.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
Wow these bars look so delicious and elegant too! Nice job!
These look great!! Coconut and chocolate are such a great combination. I look forward to making these at home!
Another yummy, awesome, over the top recipe. And Congrats.
I love the look of these bite-size bars. Perfect as summer treat! I wonder if I can substitute chocolate topping with peanut butter. Just wondering if it might alter the overall taste. Anyway, thanks for sharing this sweet delicacy recipe.