These No-Bake Biscoff Chocolate Bars are a delightful fusion of Biscoff cookies and smooth chocolate. The recipe for this No-Bake Chocolate Biscoff Bars is easy and quick to prepare. They consist of a Lotus Biscoff cookie layer at the bottom and a smooth Biscoff chocolate layer on top.
The Lotus Biscoff cookies are mixed with Biscoff Speculoos spread and melted butter. For the Biscoff Speculoos spread you can use the store-bought version or use our easy-to-make Homemade Lotus Biscoff Spread recipe to make it your own.
Whether enjoyed as a snack, dessert, or a special moment of self-indulgence, these bars are the proof of the magic that happens when simple ingredients come together in perfect harmony.
Hope you will try these amazing Biscoff Chocolate Bars. If you do, don’t forget to share the photos with me on Instagram. Enjoy!
How to make Biscoff Chocolate Bars
For the cookie layer, begin by placing the cookies into a food processor. Give them a whirl until they become crumbs.
Now, add in the Biscoff spread and melted butter. Process everything until they mix perfectly and the mixture sticks together.
Ready your 8-inch (20cm) square pan by giving it a light greasing. Lay parchment paper inside, making sure to let some hang over the edges. This clever trick will help you lift the treat easily once it’s ready.
Pour the combined mixture into the pan. Press it down with the back of a spoon. Pop it in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate topping.
For the chocolate layer, melt chocolate over a gentle bain-marie method, with 2 tablespoons of Biscoff spread and 2 tablespoons of cream to make it extra luscious. Once it’s all smooth, spread this melted chocolate over the cookie layer.
To add a final touch of crunch, sprinkle on some Lotus Biscoff Crumbs. Give it a good 2 hours in the fridge to set.
When the time is right, lift those bars using the parchment paper handles. Slice, savor, and enjoy the symphony of Biscoff magic and chocolate richness.
You can even consider freezing some of these bars for future cravings.
Other bars you may like to try
These Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars are one of the best energy bars you can ever make. They are packed with flavor and healthy ingredients.
These No-Cake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are so easy to prepare and are addictive. They have this beautiful marbled effect on top, that hardly someone could say it takes less than 20 minutes to prepare.
You can hardly beat these Homemade Twix Bars, they are rich, buttery and chocolaty, a thick buttery crust topped with chewy caramel and a thick chocolate layer on top. Simply amazing and quite addictive.
For more bars ideas check our full collection of Brownies and Bars.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Tahini Chocolate Bars
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Raspberry Yogurt Bars
Strawberry Oat Crumble Bars
Walnut Lemon Bars
Easy Lemon Bars
Chocolate Caramel Bars
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
Oatmeal Energy Bars
Chocolate Honeycomb Toffee
Refined Sugar-Free Date Cocoa Brownies
Chocolate Milk Slice Cake
Eggless Yogurt Brownies
Crispy Peanut Butter Marshmallow Brownies
Brown Butter Blondies
Healthy No-Bake Brownies
No-Bake Biscoff Chocolate Bars
For the Lotus Biscoff Cookie Layer
- 7 oz (200g) Lotus Biscoff cookies
- 1/3 cup (70g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (120g) Speculoos, Biscoff spread
Chocolate Biscoff Layer
- 7 oz (200g) semisweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp (30g) Speculoos, Biscoff spread
- 2 tbsp (30g) whipping cream
- Biscoff Lotus cookie crumbs
- Place the Lotus Biscoff Cookies into the bowl of a food processor and blend until crumbs form. Add Biscoff spread and melted butter and process until completely combined and the mixture holds together.
- Slightly grease an 8-inch (20cm) square pan and line with parchment paper, in such a way that some edges are longer to make it easy to lift it up once it's set.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and press with the back of the spoon to create a smooth surface.
- Freeze until you prepare the chocolate topping.
- Melt chocolate over bain-marie with 2 tablespoons of Biscoff spread and 2 tablespoons of cream, over low heat. Spread the melted chocolate over the cookie layer.
- Sprinkle with Lotus Biscoff cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Bars can be frozen too for later use. Enjoy!